Dragon Age II

boiler

So DA2 is coming out next week. Anyone else looking forward to it?

I played through the demo on PC and know I'm going to be hooked on this one for quite a while. Sent in my pre-order immediately upon finishing the demo. I really like the way that the combat seems to have been sped up a little and feels a little more natural. Only minor complaint is the iso-view is a little more restricted than it was in the first game, so I can't quite get as big of a view of the battlefield as I was used to. From what I've read elsewhere, console people need to take the demo with a grain of salt, as the "auto attack" feature has been disabled for the demo.

Can't wait for next Tuesday!

(edited)

It was waiting on the porch when I got home last night, haven't started it yet as I know I'll be losing hours at a time as soon as I do (wanted the signature edition which I think was only available for pre-order, unfortunately that now means I have to just patiently wait until probably the weekend while it sits unused)...

Edited by Leveller

Roughly 12 hours in, and I just made it to the "three years later" part after the deep roads expedition. Loving it so far!

Quick question for those playing it on PC (if there are any others):

Do you have an Nvidia card? Is it running like complete crap? My card should be able to handle it on max settings, and the latest drivers had all kinds of issues. I went to the beta drivers on nvidia's site and things are much better, but still not where they should be.

• 3 weeks later...