Dues Paid

Chazter18

Forgot my Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34438444

Anyways,

Hi Guys,

Im Chazter18. I am a member of Eccentric Gamers. There I play Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft. I have been a Member/Senior Admin of Eccentric Gamers for over 6 months. You can ussally find me playing Team Fortress 2.

Im new to L4D2, and you guys have been the only clan that excepts n00bs like myself. (lol). I am used to being kicked out of servers for my lack of skill. But, I hope to make new freinds and become better skilled in L4D2.

Have a nice day,

Chazter

Hello and welcome! We're glad you decided to join our fun group here, and if u play any CS:S we also have a pretty fun server so check it out. We like to keep a clean, fun, friendly environment for everyone and I'm glad you could see that. :) I hope to play with u in game again, I'm mostly on late at night as well as Jackie and some others. Take a peek around the forums and get involved with anything that interests you, or just keep on playin, whatever u like lol. Catch ya later