2012 VW Passat

Clueless

As a few of you may know, I work for a VW dealership, so I may be a bit biased, but I just had the opportunity to see the new 2012 Passat that is being manufactured in a brand new,state of the art facility in Chattanooga TN, and I have to say that it is an impressive car in that very competitive mid size market. The car has bigtime rear seat leg room, and major trunk space. It's been completely redesigned for our market, this is a US and Canada car only, the Euros are using the current model Passat with a facelift. This car was designed to meet the specific needs and wants of drivers here in the States. The best part is...it comes with the TDI Clean Diesel....if you have never driven one, go test drive one, they are fantastic...you would never know that you are driving a diesel...no smoke, no smell, but plenty of power...and smoooth, hard to beat over 40 mpg too ;)

I think you will find that you can get a whole lot more car for the money as compared to the competition in this class, the new Jettas are already leaving the lot as fast as we get them and I would expect the same for this car. My job is about to get a lot busier, lol.

I am a buyer for one of these, I am only waiting for the official production release later this summer, probably end of August. Dealers are receiving demos beginning next week, so you can check it out and drive one.

http://www.vw.com/en/models/passat/gallery.html

P.S. All scheduled maintenance for 3yr/36,000 miles provided free of charge :)