banned?

awesomelyodd

Hey i have been playing on your L4D2 Server for a while now and i have enjoyed it. i get along with the people who play it and even sometimes there is some small talk that goes on too which is all good and well, but just about 10 mins ago i was banned for Rushing? i guess when i looked i was ahead yes, but i honestly was not intentional, the only reason why i was ahead was because i was following this other dude by the name of -Amix- whom i thought was a good player, so i wanted to cover him. This only reason why he wasnt banned was because he was killed before the kick process started.

There's nothing on the sourcebans that an admin banned you, so you were most likely votekicked by the other players on your team. Votekick bans only last 5 minutes (as it's coded into the game itself, not the server). People hate people who rush, so if some people look and see a couple others way far ahead of the main group of people, they will leap before they look. Regardless, the vkick ban should have expired by now.