EA's Origin EULA

shift

In the end, is it going to stop the thousands of people wanting to play BF3 from playing it?

Nah.

Is EA going to use all this information about you and your computer in a harmful way?

Most likely not.

This is sort of like, you love donuts, you hate that they can make you fat, but you still eat them for breakfast every other day. You hate it but you're still gonna do it.

EA is just trying to cover their butts.

However with this much information being collected about everyone, if it fell into the wrong hands *cough* PSN *cough* then you could have a problem. Hopefully they are smart enough to encrypt the data and do it well.

Edited by samurai nightling

Knowing how easy it was to hack into the PSN, you can literally hack into anything if you're smart enough to cover your tracks well enough not to get caught and get away with it. If EA gets hacked for whatever reason, you can definitely count on your information being taken with it as well.

This is sort of like, you love donuts, you hate that they can make you fat, but you still eat them for breakfast every other day. You hate it but you're still gonna do it.

I do love doughnuts, and I used to eat them a lot. But now it's yogurt and fiber bars for me in the morning, guess It's better to change habits before some doctor tells you too eh?

So what information will EA be collecting from the consoles?

I do love doughnuts, and I used to eat them a lot. But now it's yogurt and fiber bars for me in the morning, guess It's better to change habits before some doctor tells you too eh?

So what information will EA be collecting from the consoles?

If consoles have to connect to Origin servers, I'd expect your gamertag/console.

"Let's see... EA has the right to use your body for experimental services, in which it is mandatory to be a part in.... I'm gonna decline"

However with this much information being collected about everyone, if it fell into the wrong hands *cough* PSN *cough* then you could have a problem. Hopefully they are smart enough to encrypt the data and do it well.

EA... Smart, Hahaha.

Electronic Arts for a reason, that only Artists want to work their since they have no real limits and its one or the only company that is able to do that. Personally I see Origin as EA answer to "Try to pirate our stuff now!"

Edited by ValenAlvern