Banned

blahblahblah

I was banned and i dont know why. my steam id is STEAM_1:0:14949141 name is [DTW] Chicago Ted. We were on the last map in the dead center campaign(10v10 l4d2 server) and while my team was moving towards the elevator people in the back were getting attacked by the other team. i went back and helped them and when i started moving back towards the elevator with the rest of the team i was kicked from the server and banned. This was yesterday sometime in the afternoon. No warning was given to me prior to the kicking.

Edited by blahblahblah

GC Alumni

Thanks for the additional info.

According to the info the admin made about your ban:

"multiple members have heard him use the N word (including Cake and Technotic) and he constantly removes his name playing with a blank. He gets asked to change it and ignores or becomes rude."

Looking at the logs, you did change your name to nothing more than once, and were asked by two different admins to change your name back. As far as the N-word being used, advertisements constantly cycle through the server text and one of them reads: "Leave the racism and ignorant behavior at the door please." There is no reason not to see that and we have a zero-tolerance for racist language on the server.

Edited by JackieChan