Friendly-Fire?

MattKemp

The idea to put friendly fire in (to help stop people from mass buying fire the whole level) was a good idea, but is there a way to limit it to Fireworks, Molotovs, Grenade Launchers, and Gas Cans? I played last night with friendly fire on, on No Mercy, but the sewer hospital level and finale make it really difficult when you can shoot your own teammates. When you have 9 teammates, not everyone is as careful as you are about *not* shooting teammates. Like I said, if limited to fire, that would be cool, but otherwise......It's just really easy for Infected to take advantage of bad teammates. Also, it further frustrates Survivors when they are being shot by a bad teammate and are having their health drained because he doesn't know how to aim, and the Survivors can't kick him based on skill level or leave him behind. Just saying.

It wasn't intentional. Was trying a different method to block friendly fire all together using SDKHooks, but I obviously must have been doing something wrong because common infected wouldn't do damage to survivors.

I wish I was playing then haha