Banned.

Ikillyou

So I was banned for "rushing" when others were ahead of me. Happened about 10 mins ago on Dark Carnival map after the carousel ride. Wasn't really rushing since I was with most of the team. Two teammates were in the back and after I hit the button to turn off the ride (which you have to or the horde will come non-stop) one teammate got charged ahead towards the safe room. I ran towards him to save him and thats when I got banned. Pretty lame ban in my opinion. If I was rushing, I would've been in the safe room chilling. Maybe my name was easy to ban or something. I was killing alot of infected so my name kept on coming up. Maybe that's why I got banned. Who knows. But all I know is that I wasn't rushing. I didn't even start the carousel. Someone put don't start it yet and someone started it. A teammate even got charged at the balcony and I even shot at the charger. Now I used to play on your server alot under different names. First time under my new name. I'm wondering if that's another reason also. Like in high school, nobody likes the new kids and all the old kids are cool with each other.

STEAM_1:0:20370387

name: ∞6.9∞

I am the one that banned you, I warned the group of you multiple times to not rush. You were not the only one banned for this reason, all of the others ahead of you were banned too. The group of you kept leaving everyone else behind. I don't care if there are 2 ahead of you when there are multiples behind you that need help. It was only for an hour, you should be able to log back in again soon.

Just out of curiosity, how many were there in the group that was running ahead of the people in back?

Also, bans for rushing are never permanent unless the person doing so decides they want to be a jerk and do it several more times.

Edited by JackieChan

There were 3 rushing ahead, but there was no tank and everyone was still alive until that point. It was at the carousel and instead of waiting for everyone to jump down and/or finish helping the ones who got attacked in the room they started the event and ran on through resulting in 3-4 dieing. They had been asked not to rush multiple times leading up to that point as 2 kept getting attacked in back. At one point they had left people in the warehouse room and were running through the carnival rides prior to the alley. It was the same few who kept leaving everyone behind as Maestro and myself tried to help in the back.