Help about the server !

Gaddar

Hi,

Is there any wide explonation about the game?

For example: !level

it shows what lvl I am. its ok but what are the advantages to be high lvl ? What will I get if I lvl up? I am now 19 lvl. is there any different skill or upgrades that I can use in this lvl?

can someone give an example about sending points?

for example !sp murti 10 is it true?

and someone can explain that kind of commands that I learn?

these all my questions.

Feel free to ask people in game, the server is full of good players who like to help and keep a sense of community.

!level doesn't do anything buy give you bragging rights at this point, if the server ever gets reset for points or a 2nd GC L4D server is started they may institute something then.

!sendpoints or !sp does send points to your team members but only works for survivors. (example: !sp madvillain 9001) If you have the points to give you will send them.

Other commands are !buy- to buy nifty things, !points- will tell you how many points you have, !heal-will heal you for 15pts as a survivor or 30pts as a tank, !rebuy or !repeatbuy-will do just as the words say, !laser is a quick way to buy a laser sight for your gun (3pts). Most things can be accessed through the standard !buy menu

PS- Welcome to the server and the forums, stick around and check out what else GC offers.

Edited by Madvillain

Yeah levels just more or less show whos been playing in the server the longest. Higher level peeps prolly know what they are doing, so they might be worth listening to or asking questions. It says you get these useless items that are just there to act as amusement when you level, like my bag of computer chips i got last night lol.

Mad already said most of the commands but in case it looks confusing I'll just list out as many as i can think of again, plus im bored.

!buy - allows you to buy items using the points you earn

!heal - gives you a full heal, even if on the ground or hanging from a ledge (15 pts)

!laser - buys a laser for your primary weapon (3 pts)

!ammo - buys ammo for your primary weapon (3 pts?)

!points - tells you how many points you have

!rebuy or !repeatbuy - buys the last thing you bought again

!sp <name> <amount> - sends points you have to whatever team member you specify in <name> (only works on survivors)

!teams - shows the current teams and allows you to swap between them

!jointeam - allows you to join a team when in spectate

!infected - joins the infected side

!survivors - joins the survivors side

I may be forgetting a couple, but I can't remember, if so I never use them anyway.

There are many ways to accumulate points on both sides. Pretty much anything you do that helps out your team in some way earns you points, such as healing a teammate or killing special infected. You get more points for headshots and long shot kills. On infected, anytime you successfully attack the survivors and create damage to them you earn points. Incapping and killing survivors grants you even more points.

The !buy menu just takes some time to learn, but after a few times playing you remember what numbers to hit to buy things. SMGs are always free, so feel free to buy them at the start of any round if you don't like the guns provided.