Banned?

Psyko

I'm not %100 sure why I was banned...I was playing in the GCFTW CS:S server and...I had been playing in there for about 2-3 maps in a row...then half way through playing inferno I got banned.

I play Cevo-Main and am planning on playing ESEA Main next season as well...My team and I placed 5th in the Pro Division Pro-Am Tourny for Cevo just recently. I've played in the server before without any problems or anyone calling me a cheater and as far as I know, no one was calling me out for cheats or anything the whole time I was playing...I haven't had any problems with any of the GC players as far as I know either, and I've enjoyed playing on it as well..I'm not sure if it was because I was doing good...or..If I said something..? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely, .PsykoK?

Hope this helps - Psyko is the asst capt for team .dotK. Last season, their team (then known as Clam Hammers) went 8-11-0 on Cevo Main and placed 5th in the Professional Division of the Pro-Am Tournament.

And Psyko's profile on www.legit-proof.com.

Edit: sorry, new at this Cevo stuff :P

Edited by lousiest

Unbanned. If a review of the demo shows evidence of cheating you'll be banned again. To my knowledge, it's only been seen by myself and shift right now and there's no reason to keep someone banned for indecision.

In the future, it is easier to unban you if you post your Steam ID, as otherwise only someone with FTP access can find out who to unban.