Looking for Skyrim deal

ZeroDamage

Since Valve screwed me out of the great deal the other day, I am now looking for one. I may just wait and ask for it for my Birthday next month but I was looking forward to giving it a go this week while I was off for 4 days (Friday through Monday).

Maybe I will turn in some of my son's unplayed GC and Wii games and pick it up for cheap at Gamestop. I will think... wait.

I got a $30 gift thing on Amazon. Maybe I will use that.

I much more prefer the image of you taking your child's games away from him mid-game saying:

"Daddy needs his Skyrim. Do you know what a need is son?"

On another note, do I have any chance of swinging this game with an C2D E6750 @ 2.66GHz and an Nvidia 8800 GTS 640?

I much more prefer the image of you taking your child's games away from him mid-game saying:

"Daddy needs his Skyrim. Do you know what a need is son?"

On another note, do I have any chance of swinging this game with an C2D E6750 @ 2.66GHz and an Nvidia 8800 GTS 640?

Awesome game, just beat the main quest yesterday after 73hrs of game time.

You're pretty much running the bare minimum listed on the back of the box Flitter.

For fun I just ran the game on lowest settings. It wasn't Skyrim anymore. Imagine playing Oblivion on the Wii.

I recommend holding off until you can play it with at least a little better video card. You can get pretty good performers for under $150