Standing up

chick82

After reading and rereading everything I want to say this.

A lot of us have made mistakes.

Times came to the forums to vent his views on server rules. We responded, but slowly it spiraled out of control. He was being mature being it here instead of ingame. We all have kept it here so that's good but we went to far in expressing our feelings. I did attack times saying he was rude and immature and I shouldn't have. I don't regret saying I was bothered by the Mormon comment but like Times we could of went a better route to explaining how something made us feel.

People got upset when he was banned which lead to Matt saying there needs to be a consistently with admins. Which I agree but once again we began to get off topic, and it got out of hand. Now Kira and I are fighting and I don't like it, Kira is my best good friend and I like him being around but now we are at a disagreement because we let this need to be more right than the other.

Which leads to Jackie wanting to quit. This I hate. He is a great admin, who does wonders for the server and wants nothing but us to have fun.

So you know what I'll be the first to say this:

Times I'm sorry I called you immature and rude. I should of handled the way I felt about your comment better and explained it better.

Kira I'm sorry you felt I attacked you I didn't mean it that way but I can honestly see why you think that way.

Jackie stay!

And if there is anyone else I offended or upset I apologize. I let things get the better of me, and handled it in not the best of ways.

I think we all should get back to the game and start fresh. Follow the GC rules and just get along.

Not to be mean or anything but is this really necessary? You are creating more drama when you could of just msged them on steam and called it a day... I dont think this forum needs to continue this drama. And please don't respond to my msg. Someone should just lock this thread .

• Like 3

i've never played l4d/l4d2. i don't typically read the l4d forums (see previous point), but i've tried getting caught up. maybe i'm missing something, but but this post/topic seems appropriate.

gc isn't a clan, or have any priority on being super competitive. we're a community of players that like gaming with mature people that don't need to spew a string of profanities, talk about my mom, or throw hate around for teh lulz to have fun playing. chick82's post seems to show unqualified accountability. no antagonizing, no "i'm sorry for my actions but you're still wrong."

you all should be having fun when you're around here. if you're not having fun, leave.

admins, act like you're throwing a house party and you want everyone to leave saying "z0mg best party. ever." you're the host, it's your job to make sure your guests are able to have a good time. someone interfering with that? ask them to straighten up, give them a chance, then remove 'em.

I think we all should get back to the game and start fresh. Follow the GC rules and just get along.

^ well put.

hf, gl, gg, etc.

/closed

• Like 2