Just follow the rules

chick82

P.s. Sink, was it that day when I was playing with u and then I GOT SWITCHED and was booming all over ur body? :prplwacko:

No, this was a while back. But your booming my seven straight times was hilarious.

It's like booms 1-2 you are annoyed but like it'll be ok

Booms 3-4 a little rage and great annoyance is building throw in a dash of yelling at the team

Boom 6 you have exploded!!!

Boom 7-up you just say whatever I don't care anymore this is just beyond normal Im so mad I'm laughing

The votescramble doesnt rank by player skill/style, so I don't understand why people always assume a scramble means getting teams balanced in terms of play styles.

Because jackie was working on a code that does that, he said implemented it, but it didnt work correctly. Do not know if he kept it in or not, but it was based on "Points Per Minute"

Dont know how many people knew about it though

Edited by ValenAlvern

The votescramble doesnt rank by player skill/style, so I don't understand why people always assume a scramble means getting teams balanced in terms of play styles.

Because jackie was working on a code that does that, he said implemented it, but it didnt work correctly. Do not know if he kept it in or not, but it was based on "Points Per Minute"

Dont know how many people knew about it though

Yea, I have not seen PPM used in a long time. Either way ppm really isn't a great indicator since the top 100 people (most players I would assume) hover between 20-30 ppm. Good start though, I guess.