Banned quite some time ago

NASTYNATE

Hey everyone. I believe that I was banned from your server a long time ago (perhaps over a year or so). My friends and I are getting back into the game (CS:S) and often times they are playing on your server. Obviously I can't play with them when they are in there, so I was seeing if perhaps I could petition for a ban removal. Unfortunately, I do not know exactly when the banning occurred, or why it occurred. Chances are, I was being an idiot and deserved the punishment.

Anyway, it would be great if you all could look into maybe removing this ban so that I play with my old pals. Again, the game I got banned from was Counter Strike: Source.

My steam id is STEAM_0:1:1042009 . I am unsure what my name was in the server at the time. Again, I'm very sorry that this was even a problem in the first place and I can assure you that I am over causing any trouble that I may have done such a long time ago. Thank you for your time.

(edited)

Sorry, not too savy on the server lingo here. Does this mean I'm unbanned? If so, thank you all for your understanding and I look forward to fragging with you all in the near future.

Edited by NASTYNATE