Once a week per month Modification.

Garychios

I had an idea. How about once a month for about a week, we change something in the buy menu to either be really expensive or really cheap. Like a med pack or defib. Just run it like that for a week and see what happens.

For example. Med pack would be 35 Pts or Defib 50 Pts and a scout is 2 pts.

Same could be true for upgrades or mollies.

We use to do this on my old server to change the game a bit. It was a lot of fun, especially if the stuff was expensive. :)

I had a similar idea while doing my assignments in class today which was at a certain time during a level there would be a "Witch manic sale" where everything was 30% off for like 30 seconds. It could happen randomly during a level, or not at all...of course both teams would get the sale, but the problem would be making it random enough where the second team shouldn't be expecting the same thing to happen to them.

• Like 1

I had a similar idea while doing my assignments in class today which was at a certain time during a level there would be a "Witch manic sale" where everything was 30% off for like 30 seconds. It could happen randomly during a level, or not at all...of course both teams would get the sale, but the problem would be making it random enough where the second team shouldn't be expecting the same thing to happen to them.

If only I had g-mod, could make a faux commercial with the witch in DC sees a commercial for a shoe sale...that was yesterday and goes running around the mall screaming.

If only I had g-mod, could make a faux commercial with the witch in DC sees a commercial for a shoe sale...that was yesterday and goes running around the mall screaming.

Lmao

Actually, that would be cool all around. It would happen only once per campaign. :)

Actually, that would be cool all around. It would happen only once per campaign. :)

Yes please! That would be pretty funny if it happened - although once per campaign might be too often and having it at the same point for both teams wouldn't be as fun as having it happen out of the blue and totally independent points.