Banned from CSS Server - Plz read and help!

winrawr

Hi Guys,

I was banned a couple days ago from the gcftw.com CSS server and I am requesting to be unbanned (please!). I am unsure of any rules that I might have broken, I did not type or say anything to any players nor did any admins tell me anything before I was banned and I was not given a reason after being banned. I have only played on the server a few times but I really enjoyed playing on a server that is about the right size (not tiny 10 player and not huge 40 player) and one that actually has a map rotation (hallelujah no 24/7 dust2!!). I really like this server and I have never disrespected anyone or broken any rules. The admins and regulars seemed really chill so really had fun playing on your CSS server.

My hunch is that I might have been banned on suspicion of cheating...I was playing pretty well at the time (something like 20-3) but I was not cheating nor have I ever. I currently play in ESEA-invite for frag machines - you can look me up by name or by steamid. I like to have some fun on public servers when I'm not playing in scrims or matches just to enjoy the game and I would really like to be unbanned.

This is my info:

name/handle: winrawr

Steam ID: 0:1:355346

link to ESEA account: http://play.esea.net/users/134652

Thanks for your understanding and I appreciate the fact that you guys do so much for the gaming community and even have a way to look into bans that might have been handed down a little prematurely.

Thanks guys!

Jeremy "winrawr" Sperlaza

(edited)

I was there that night, there was some suspicion due to the fact that he seemed to know where people were, and was very accurate. After confiring with the other members on at the time, it seemed to be agreed that there might be an issue. However, if he took the time to post here, I am inclined to think that he is clean, and was either on a lucky run, or really just that good lol :P. I would say UNBAN! :). I banned him right at the end of the map, but it didn't stick lol, and he was back on the next map, inferno I think it was. Anyway, someone else actually banned him after that :)

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel