Dead Space 3 incoming?

ZeroDamage

The Dead Space games are right up there on my list of all-time favorite games.The atmosphere is incredible! I went back and read the old threads on these forums for DS1&2, got some LOLs at the memories of those experiences.

Yuri -

The BEST way to play the game is to turn off/dim the lights, crank the volume, and get sucked into the atmosphere. In your case, I suggest turning on every light in your apartment, and taking it easy on the volume. Or I suppose you could crank it and have your crazy neighbors think someone is continuously being murdered in the most violent and horrific manner possible.

I must say though that surround (or at the very least headphones) is required for this game. Too much crap be sneakin up behind you, yo.

(edited)

The Dead Space games are right up there on my list of all-time favorite games.The atmosphere is incredible! I went back and read the old threads on these forums for DS1&2, got some LOLs at the memories of those experiences.

Yuri -

The BEST way to play the game is to turn off/dim the lights, crank the volume, and get sucked into the atmosphere. In your case, I suggest turning on every light in your apartment, and taking it easy on the volume. Or I suppose you could crank it and have your crazy neighbors think someone is continuously being murdered in the most violent and horrific manner possible.

I must say though that surround (or at the very least headphones) is required for this game. Too much crap be sneakin up behind you, yo.

i would literally need someone to be with me in order to play like that. even if i had volume down and lights on i still get scared. thats how i played 10 mins of fear 2 demo but i only got 2 mins into the game LAWL!

yeah i fail

i watch a guy on youtube play amnesia and i get scared just watching some of his vids.

Edited by LadyYuri