Very pathetic and not cool at all

Codrut

Hunt him down with molotovs? Hide indoors so he can't hit you with rocks? There are lots to do in a situation like that.

true but not everyone wants listens/has sound on (or music is loud)/gets pulled out or whatever then rocked/etc.

many reasons why we can't do anything about it without a strong QB

Like me :)

GC Coalition Member

Hehe. The topic become hot. I want to remember you guys that i dont want to point someone with this topic. All i want to say is that is not cool the hiding tank behind the map.

GC Coalition Member

I actually find it fun when they do it, then it becomes a game in itself of hunting down a tank. And when you hear the rage yells from the tank when he's lit, you feel like a boss.

If he is behind the map and you cant reach him issn t a tank hunt, right?

lol

I actually find it fun when they do it, then it becomes a game in itself of hunting down a tank. And when you hear the rage yells from the tank when he's lit, you feel like a boss.

If he is behind the map and you cant reach him issn t a tank hunt, right?

lol

If you were at my skill level, you could kill a tank regardless of where he is.

Hehe. The topic become hot. I want to remember you guys that i dont want to point someone with this topic. All i want to say is that is not cool the hiding tank behind the map.

making a thread out of this probably won't work. considering that you haven't revealed who the person was that did this. just saying. i know u mentioned that you weren't going to say that persons name but maybe you should so he/she/it knows that they are being watched. but yeah i would've ran for that tank and prob screamed to and from the tank LAWL

The thing is though, most people who play, play for score, not for fun. Fun is a second thought. People want to win, and when they can't win they just give up. If people seriously want to play to win all the time, play 4v4.

I never quite understood this and still don't understand it. I play for close games, yeah, when I win it's more fun, but if I lose a close game, I still have a blast. Also, my definition of close game has nothing to do with score. I look at close chapter scores and general feel of how the flow of the game is going. If one team takes an easy stroll through the map while the other dies near the beginning, that's just not fun. In this situation, total scores may be close because of previously stacked teams, happens quite often and it's still not fun regardless of which side I'm on.

What I truly hate is when teams were stacked before and then gets unstacked (say a vote scramble) and teams are losing by a huge score margin but the teams are balanced and people want to skip the finale and suicide or something. WHY?! It's going to be a good and close round....

Who cares about finale score? People cycle in and out all the freaking time so the score doesn't even reflect your team's score as your original team isn't even there anymore.

I do notice that when the total score is very similar, very intense games ensue. People feel the pressure more and bring their A game but common... the score is in fact just a number....