Admin Abuse, Lookback out of Line

PureTalent

I told lookback this morning calmly, "I lost respect for you ever since you became admin." Did not cuss, wasn't angry. I was not kicked. I get on tonight and look says this and boots me. He is tenacious towards me always. Never balances teams, stacks them, and kicks people for saying S word. This needs to change, I'm not only one who has had issues.

Lookback.gc : Talent

You were killed by Tirtul.gc. They have a 20.00 HS Ratio

Player: Pure Talent - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "Tirtul.gc" - 38 in 3 hits

Lookback.gc : I have not forgotten your comments earlier

Pure Talent : what

Player Rober <STEAM_1:1:3182> has left the game

[GC] Meng increased the Spitter spawn limit to 3

Leave the racism and ignorant behavior at the door please.

[GC] Kira-mama increased the Charger spawn limit to 3

Press the ZOOM key as ghost to change zombie class.

Player Adit <STEAM_1:1:33529698> connected from country Indonesia

#Cstrike_TitlesTXT_Game_connected

Wulfer : !points

Player Imitation Crab Meat <STEAM_1:1:23434919> connected from country United States

#Cstrike_TitlesTXT_Game_connected

(Infected) Lookback.gc : chargers and spitters upstairs

You were killed by Jerky. They have a 66.66 HS Ratio

Player: Pure Talent - Damage Taken

-------------------------

Damage Taken from "Tirtul.gc" - 13 in 1 hit

Damage Taken from "HooJee15" - 38 in 2 hits

(Infected) Meng : hi info

(Infected) Pure Talent : need to relax man

iNfO : get a job

Imitation Crab Meat was kicked due to spectator slots reservation.

Player Imitation Crab Meat <STEAM_1:1:23434919> has left the game

Teams imbalanced? Type !votescramble to bring up a vote.

[GC] �increased the Spitter spawn limit to 4

(Infected) Pure Talent : i dont hold grudges

(Infected) Meng : hatechu info

Disconnect: talent.

Disconnect: talent.

Pure Talent

• Like 1

and kicks people for saying S word.

I can't say anything about what did or didnt happen in the game, or why he kicked you (if he did). He has always seemed like a good guy to me, but I wasnt there....but kicking for saying the s word is okay in my book.

EDIT: Wait, so I just read it again, and you weren't kicked, you're just mad because he "stacks teams"? Record a demo of him teamstacking or abusing and take it to Jackie, I'm sure he'd love to take a look at it.

And one more thing: (Assuming he didn't say anything over voice) You're mad because you were rude to him, said that you totally lost respect for him, and all he says is "Talent. I have not forgotten your comments from earlier" and you leave? He approached you in a professional manner, didn't abuse, cuss, or make fun of you or anything, and you leave out of spite or something? To me it looked like he said that, maybe after you said 'Hi' or something, just to let you know you aren't friends in game or something like that? Am I missing something? What exactly did he do wrong in the game chat you posted?

Edited by MattKemp

I'm not sure I am even going to bother with this.

I took a pretty fair share of abuse from Mr. Talent earlier today when I told him not to incite the rest of the team to grief, he told me he had "lost all respect for me two weeks ago", then raged. And of course the 'S' word, one of a selection of epithets I have heard from him in my time on the server..

Prior to that I had tried to break up a lengthy hissy fight he was having with a couple of other players. I told him up front when he logged in that I had not forgotten his behavior earlier today and was treated dismissively again. And now here is Mr Talent playing the abused victim.

Sad.

Edited by Lookback

I told lookback this morning calmly, "I lost respect for you ever since you became admin." Did not cuss, wasn't angry. I was not kicked. I get on tonight and look says this and boots me. He is tenacious towards me always. Never balances teams, stacks them, and kicks people for saying S word. This needs to change, I'm not only one who has had issues

- Why did you lose respect? That's completely unfounded. He became an admin to make your gaming experience more enjoyable. He sacrificed his fun for the sake of yours and you repay him by telling him you have no respect for him?

The main rule of GC is "Respect others"!

- we are suppose to kick people for swearing

- All he can do to balance teams is scramble them, and it's hard because a lot of people are constantly complaining about teams and others complain when they scramble. We can't please everyone, especially those who have no respect for us

- He stacks teams? All he can do is switch teams, maybe he wants to be with friends

I took a pretty fair share of abuse from Mr. Talent earlier today when I told him not to incite the rest of the team to grief, he told me he had "lost all respect for me two weeks ago", then raged. And of course the 'S' word, one of a selection of epithets I have heard from him in my time on the server..

Prior to that I had tried to break up a lengthy hissy fight he was having with a couple of other players. I told him up front when he logged in that I had not forgotten his behavior earlier today and was treated dismissively again. And now here is Mr Talent playing the abused victim.

Don't take any abuse, just kick. There are more important things to deal with

And that's a lock.

The board is getting a bit weary of all this nonsense.

Welcome to the forums Talent. Please take a look around, read a few things, and see what our servers are all about.

Yes, we kick and ban for language. We should *always* be kicking and banning for language.

I really need to spec camp this server for a few hours... if I could ever join it.

• Like 5