Banned wrong?

man112112

Hi there,

I was inspecting the game while I was on the phone. When I rejoin the game using !jointeam, I was placed to the survivor team. But the character was already dead so I tought I should play Infected since there are 9 on survivor team and 9 on infected. So I switched to infected team, play hunter for a round. Then when I died as hunter, I was automaticly switched to the survivor team and my survivor character is still dead like I first joined. So I try to join to infected team to play, then I got banned.

I don't know what is happening. I didn't do anything break the rules of the server...And I am always a polite player. Is this some kind of systematic wrong banned, or did I offend any rules I don't know?

Waiting online. Thank you!

By the way, I love this server. Its clean and intense.

David

Hey, we both have the same first name :D

Jumping between two teams is generally not allow, especially if you was moved "automatically" back to your original team. That mean an admin saw you switched team and he just simply place you back where you belong. It was right after you switch over again which is pretty much the 3rd strike, you got ban from there.

Once you join a team, you're permanently stuck there UNLESS there's a NEED for team balance.