NFL Week Seven Open Thread and Fantasy Blitherings

Flitterkill

weeksix.jpg

Well that was a fun week. The Packers destroying Texas was a pleasant experience. About time their A-Game showed up, though the defensive injuries - ouch... Who has Rodgers? Someone had a nice Sunday evening...

In that other league I roll in I caught a pleasant break with Peyton going off in the 2nd quarter. Lead me to having my second win over there.

Here? Not so much luck... 0-6.

So I'm out. You need/want my assets? I'm open to creative offers (cash, new forum topics, etc...)

Here's some soccer violence to commemorate my horrible team:

http://youtu.be/-j_QrozSLXE

Lastly, here's some cut/paste from the recap of my last match. Pretty much par for the course...

Four of the six losses for Ralph Wiggum Express this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

Ramblin' Wreck had a better day at the QB position, topping Ralph Wiggum Express 70.89 - 34.33.

Martellus Bennett has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 1.15 points against a projected 5.58 this week.

Ralph Wiggum Express fell short at the K position, getting outscored 14.00 - 4.00 by Ramblin' Wreck.

With 2.85 points, Dwayne Bowe had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 28.2% of his 10.11 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.

It was a season-low 16.02 points for Eli Manning this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 69.8% of a projected point total of 22.95.

It's because all of our teams are afraid of yours, Fk. Every week it has been like the US Olympic hockey team (your opponent) playing against the Russian national team (you). Really, you should be happy that the underdog keeps beating you.. it's much more exciting this way.