Turtul.gc went on a banning spree w/o warning

Fenix

I was afk and demoing Montequilla to see if he was aimbotting (he just has too many headshots and tons of points). Anyways, I went to join back in and typed !jointeam and it automatically put me on the survivor team (which was the team Monte was on and was winning). Anyways, it looked like there were a bunch of rushers and I eneded up getting put in a rusher's bot...not even 20 sec later I was banned. I had already stopped the demo before I was banned, but I think turtul.gc went a bit too far...as you can see by the ban list, he banned like 5 or 6 ppl in a row. I didn't even get a chance to get back to the rear group when I was banned, as I was pinned by a spitter. Anyways, please don't ban without warning. I didn't rush, I was just put in a rusher's spot, not to mention I didn't even get placed into my old team with !jointeam.

I uploaded the demo for your viewing pleasure. Even though his laser is always shaking when he shoots, his bullet trace is always in a straight line at one spot. You guys be the judge.

I banned the 5 people who rushed up front... I did send out a warning, not one of them came back. you got banned because you were moving forward and were the player that was in the furthest position, you were in your spot because you were moving forward, it was only a 15 min ban and if you had tried to move back instead of forward you probably would not have been banned

I moved forward just a bit...I'm not a rusher, I just got put in the spot. I couldn't move back as there was spit behind me. Just saying I should have been given a small chance as I wasn't initially rushing. Either way, I apologize if I didn't turn around and run straight to the back the moment I spawned in.

I am sorry if you were grouped into the rushers, I was in the process of banning and possibly did not see you join, I was just looking at the human players in the front and seeing if they were making an effort to get back with the group, the ban may already be up but if it is not I will unban as we speak

So like I said in the in-game chat, I was watching human, and his bullets with an AK were tracing everywhere....Monte's bullets were all firing in a straight line. He has recoil, but it's like he has no spread to his bullets, making it easier for him to get more headshots. I'm not sure if I recorded Monte with an AK, but his sniper shots, even while boomed, were spot on. Very suspicious. Ever since he appeared on the server he's got a ton of rank...this guy came out of nowhere. (unless it's General in Disquise)

So like I said in the in-game chat, I was watching human, and his bullets with an AK were tracing everywhere....Monte's bullets were all firing in a straight line. He has recoil, but it's like he has no spread to his bullets, making it easier for him to get more headshots. I'm not sure if I recorded Monte with an AK, but his sniper shots, even while boomed, were spot on. Very suspicious. Ever since he appeared on the server he's got a ton of rank...this guy came out of nowhere. (unless it's General in Disquise)

Just so you know Mont is formally known as Amit, he's been playing I'd say almost as long as I have or at least that I can remember. But it wasn't until recently like w/in the last month or 2 he went to Mont so that's why you see him so high in ranks, just a new player name.

Topic title would have been too long, but this was a side issue I was originally looking at...then I got banned. I was just telling the full story. I decided to upload the demo anyways as a means to prove I was just demoing before I got back into the game.

I decided to upload the demo anyways as a means to prove I was just demoing before I got back into the game.

Ok, so if you'd like that topic addressed by anyone, I'd suggest you make a new topic in the Coalition Member sub-forum.