PEMeter

Sky

Shortly after swtor first released, I developed a simple combat log parser. It was for solo use only, and just parsed the logs; your logs, to be specific. It was just a dry run to see how parsing worked in swtor.

I've since developed a new parser, which runs in real-time. Originally, it had a god-awful texture set. I showed crasx at one point, and I believe he screamed in horror at his monitor.

The white skin did the job - it provided readability during prototyping. Now that it's officially reached the alpha stage, I took the time to develop a new, more permanent, easier-on-the-eyes skin.

If you play swtor and want to try the meter, let me know. Currently, anyone can download it, but I have to allow their characters access. This is done to keep the testing group under control.

Also, when a new version is released, you don't have to worry about anything. When you connect to the server, a version check occurs, and if a new version is available, it'll download it, and close the

current version you're running.

I'd love to hear feedback on this, as developing new features is definitely a goal but keep in mind that unlike other meters, the new features are added slowly, so that they can all be fully functional.

I haven't been happy with the meters that exist because they're either:

a. Abandoned and/or out of date

b. Provide a lot of features [but none are fully implemented]

c. Don't provide the features I was looking for

In the upper right corner, personal information for the client is displayed. they are:

threat per second

damage per second

heals per second

experience per hour

encounter length

At any time, you can view the lobby list. It shows who all of the connected players are, their roles, and their current selected targets.

tudupes_alpha.jpg