csls guys

Kurtz

As of now i have your server as our home server but theres a few things that need to be fixed before we can use it for a match.

1.upload de_teggea form the wd map pack people have been getting map differs error.last time i talked to face he already had that map on the server so he didnt use it on from the map pack,seems it needs to be from that pack.

2.de_chinatown needs to be uploaded over again theres a dead spot at one of the bombsites and cts cant defuse the bomb.Veng and i just tried it at dlm and it doesnt happen there and ive talked to CBW and they have not had any problems with that map.

I dont know if you would need to totally remove those maps before re loading it but if we could get that fixed asap that would be great.It shouldnt be to long before we start this tourny they seem to have there things straight.

there might be other things creating these problems. What i've put out are only the first things that have poped in my head so gl.

I'd like to give a big shoutout to the CsLs guys for offering up their server for the CCC matches. We couldn't have picked a better place for our CCC home.

Since we're on the topic of CCC, maybe we should have 1 starter from each guild have limited admin rights to manage a match on that server in case CsLs isn't around to admin?

If this is acceptable, I nominate Colonel Kurtz from DOH.