Not sure where to post this... (music)

tainted92

Basically, if people have been on my team sometimes, they've heard me refer to the "missus", the woman in my life basically, and while complicated, I do care about her a lot

She's a musician in college at the moment, and she's been offered a place at University for September, but no matter what she does, she can't seem to get publicity on covers and the like, almost as though people don't care that she's trying her hardest

It'd help her a lot if you could listen to the following video, give it a try, and see what you think, I don't mind if you don't like it and comment negatively, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't troll it specifically because of the trolling I've given you ladies in the past ;)

Anyway, it's a bit of a shameless plug, but I'm trying to help her as much as I can, and I know you guys (even nubs like the Dude) may be able to help, so yeah :P

The picture is a still taken of her at a college gig, and this is her professionally done cover of this song (she has an unedited one on the channel too if that's more what you prefer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81l5d07ZKA8

Cheers for your time ladies, and I'll be seeing you ingame shortly ;)