Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC

Girlzilla

I found out two ways to raise the warebears. The Dawnguard DLC gives you a shout called Soul Tear, which you cast on an enemy and then when they die they are resurrected to fight for you for 1 minute. Another way is with Ritual Stone (one of the standing stones), you can use it once a day to raise nearby bodies for 1 hour. They also work on powerful enemies like Giants and Mammoths.

• Like 1

I found out two ways to raise the warebears. The Dawnguard DLC gives you a shout called Soul Tear, which you cast on an enemy and then when they die they are resurrected to fight for you for 1 minute. Another way is with Ritual Stone (one of the standing stones), you can use it once a day to raise nearby bodies for 1 hour. They also work on powerful enemies like Giants and Mammoths.

Wow, had no clue. I haven't changed the standing stone I used since forever (just used that one you run into at the beginning on the way, think the Mage stone or something). I have the Dawnguard DLC, I should find the Soul Tear and try it. LOL Now just have to find more werebears - there aren't many. I only ran in to them twice in the Dragonborn DLC. :(