CS GO settings

Jibbajabba

Ok, I finally caved in and will start playing GO in prep for Fragfest. My question for those of you who have been playing it for a while now is what do you recommmend to change on the settings as far as rates, cmd, updaterate, interps etc? Can you turn dead bodies off like in Source? How do you get your sight to become just a single dot? I have tried some of these commands from source and they must have changed or no longer be an option in GO. As far as my computer/internet, it should be able to run high end performance when it comes to fps and I normally don't have too much internet lag issues.

Edited by Jibbajabba

For making yourcross hair a dot:

cl_crosshairsize 0.001

cl_crosshairdot 1

cl_crosshairthickness 3

I googled "turn off dead bodies CS:GO" and I think you can't

My rate is locked in at 80000. It will not let me change it. Any idea as to why?

go to steam client/settings/downloads+clouds/internet connection set it at modem 56 kbps. then try again

Ok, I finally caved in and will start playing GO in prep for Fragfest. My question for those of you who have been playing it for a while now is what do you recommmend to change on the settings as far as rates, cmd, updaterate, interps etc? Can you turn dead bodies off like in Source? How do you get your sight to become just a single dot? I have tried some of these commands from source and they must have changed or no longer be an option in GO. As far as my computer/internet, it should be able to run high end performance when it comes to fps and I normally don't have too much internet lag issues.

it is about time buddy!

Ok I suppose all of you who have played this know this already but for other GO newbs like myself, change your monitor setting to television from computer screen under the visual options under GO and it removes almost all of the shadows if you have your brightness all the way up. Makes a huge difference in any map with dark shadowing.

I think I've found one of my problems with CS:GO. My rate is locked in at 80000. It will not let me change it. Any idea as to why?

S.

Could be an existing config? I know I had that problem with CS:S before