Unban request

asiankid225

My name at the time of the banning was asian the liberator and I was on your Left 4 Dead 2 10 versus 10 server. I think the reason why I was banned was because I was hanging near the safe room but I was there when a majority of the people were there and I went in one time to get ammo to help my teammates then I noticed that a lot of people were downed so I went out to help and got smoked and right when a teammate helped me I got banned. I guess it seemed like I was hanging near the safe room and I am sorry for doing that. I really do like the server you have created and the staff and I will try to help the team to the best of my ability and if this situation occurs again I will only hang near the safe room to get ammo and go out and help.

Edited by asiankid225

(edited)

It was a 15 minute ban for rushing/hanging at the saferoom. So by now it has expired and you are free to play again.

There were no tanks up, the majority of your team was up and healthy and a few of your team were getting hit trying to pick up one player. They were then getting incapped because no one was covering they were just standing around the safe room area. Maestro asked me to ban the people standing around in that area, there were 3-4 of you that appeared to not be helping.

Sorry if you were just grabbing ammo to help your team and got banned. I would say that based off how bad your team was beating the infected you should have had 3 points to buy ammo and stuck around to help the ones picking up your teammate(s).

Again your ban has expired, feel free to play again.

Edited by Madvillain