Unban Request

Which Server: L4D2 10 v 10

IGN: ΔSwampfire227Δ

Steam ID: Steam_0:0:40955219

Time: 6/1/2013 6:55 P.M

Explain the situation: Well. Last month, I had done something wrong, foolish, and boneheaded of myself. I spammed a certain racist figure outside of spawn in the minecraft server. Banned for it, and a month later, banned on the l4d2 server because of my previous action. I truly am sorry for what I did back then, I wish to make amends (possibly by making a megabuild/statues/something they want, in a single player world and transfer it over for them to world edit in) with Chick82 and Crasx for the time i took away from them, and the annoyance of myself trying to blame it on some other person that i don't know.....

I only wish to play on the L4D2 server, not on the minecraft server, as i believe that if you unban me from the mc server, most likely i'd probably grief again.

I don't know what else to say, but if i am not going to be unbanned, and this is the end, i bid you all a farewell.

Sincerely,

Swampfire227

Crasx and I probably won't be the only 2 to decide.

I'm going to bed and think it over, but I'm going tbh it's probably going to be a no for me.

I think it's great you see your poor choices, and apologize, my issue is the comment about being so open to admit you would probably grief again on mc so you just want to play l4d2.

GC is an entire community with multiple servers, when you are disrespectful on one server or even on the forums you are disrespecting the entire community.

Ill stand by the majority but as of right now this is how I'm feeling, and it's a no.

I'm going to go with a no here.

Racism has no place in society today, and it will not be tolerated within our servers.

Just the fact that you said you'd grief again in Minecraft leads me to believe that you'll most likely be disruptive in the L4D2 server as well. So, again, my thoughts are that no, you will not be unbanned.

Let me explain you something. If one is banned from one server he gets banned from all GC servers. Although there is an opportunity to come to forums and ask for unbanked in polite form. Then admins decide whether your case is good or not. The way you ask to get unbanned is not acceptable. There for you will remain banned from now on.