Pub was rockin' Thank you to all who answered the call!

turnbullTeRRoR

Appreciated greatly. It had been a good while since we had that many people on for such a long time.

I also wanted to ask that non-admin members use your admin chat ability to help admins out. Especially when there happens to be only one on as busy as we were. My eyes couldn't be everywhere and we had everything go on tonight except cheating that I know of. Just be the admins eyes and ears for your team and its not above you to let players know the rules. If they give you grief/ I or another admin can take care of it. GG's

• Like 2

GC Alumni
(edited)

Thank you all Part 2: Tonight was much better more admins on for sure but less need / the crowd was much more tame.

in order played:

D2 bots

Season bots/ turned in to 3v3

D2 filled up the server

Nuke full server*

via vote Inferno full server*

via vote Mirage full server*

via vote Train full server*

via vote Piranesi falling off

Stadium 5 v 5

via vote gc_mp7_beta 4 v 4

via vote gc_nova 4 v 4

BEDTIME 12:15 am

* full sever- at least 9 v 9 ish - to full at times

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

GC Alumni
(edited)

well It was really late and thats what everyone voted for. I think when I i did piranesi vote the options were season, piranesi , Stadium (we had played just about everything else) piranesi won hands down.

I've also learned to keep the vote options down. When I was doing 5 maps I would get winners with like 37% thats not cool. So I trim it to three map options most of the time/ cept when we first start I usually go D2, Nuke, Inferno, Season, I guess those are just personal preferences

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR