New Map Poll STOP LURKING AND VOTE :p

turnbullTeRRoR

New Map name Opinions  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The setting is middle eastern/ currently in the process of re-texturing to the best of my abilities.

Your job is to run the hostages to either one of the two extraction points. You are inside a terrorist /palace/fortress just outide of a small city. If you go through the under ground tunnels you will come across a high ranking terrorist cell leaders personal rooms and also an underground artillery storage. These unground tunnels are widespread and have 6 entrances/ exits. The primary extraction point is of course the rescue chopper. The other is a humV located outside the fortress walls on the city streets. T's can see both spots At once at a limited angle.

here ya go some updated Screen shots ( note I"m not necessarily going with the poll winner as the name this is just to get some opinions so I can see others thoughts which may sway my final decision)

hr_mideast_beta30008.jpg

hr_mideast_beta30007.jpg

hr_mideast_beta30006.jpg

hr_mideast_beta30005.jpg

hr_mideast_beta30004.jpg

hr_mideast_beta30003.jpg

hr_mideast_beta30002.jpg

hr_mideast_beta30000.jpg

hr_mideast_beta30001.jpg

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR