wittcoff banned

wittcoff

Hello GC community I was recently (within the past couple of weeks) banned from your cs go server without warning. I don't troll, I don't TK or grief other players, I just like to frag lol Which I'm guessing is the reason for the ban -suspected hacker- There aren't many good pubs in csgo and being banned from yours really narrowed down my playing field lol. So yeah, I've been playing counter strike (1.6/source) for many years casually and competitively and I'm 100% legit. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I get unbanned so I can play in your server again :D

STEAM ID 1:1:19763629

EDIT* I see you guys play L4D2 as well, I'd love to get in on some of that too lol whoever plays that should add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/wittcoff

Edited by wittcoff

i banned.

was playing on the other team, asked a friend if hob_binator was hacking, friend said yes and wittcoff may also be.

So I ban hob then this happens

L 09/30/2013 - 21:17:39: "wiTTcoff[v]<1:19763629>

<1:19763629>

Ohhhhhh... I see. Welllppp that makes a lot more sense now lol

Well if I can begin by apologizing for my momentary lapse in judgement during the heat of the moment and being disrespectful towards you, I can assure you if given a second chance it won't happen again.

Hobbinator is a friend of mine in RL and has been playing cs off and on for as long as I have (I know for a fact he's not cheating as I LAN with him regularly) and I urge you to not uphold the ban upon him based on the suggestion of your friend but rather watch him more closely, he has his good and bad days like everyone :P