Weird dreams!

chick82

I think we should have a weird dreams thread. I read last nights adventures thread. And I thought why don't we have one lol:

Anyway I'll start because the other night I watched the finale of Ink Masters. Anyway I had this crazy dream where I was on ink masters as the returning from a previous season that I was voted back. But I was panicked bc idk how to draw or how to tattoo but everyone thinks I do. And then Dave Navarro came up and was talking to me and flirting with me, I was like oh my idk what I'm doing.

Anyway, so the flash challenge was making some cool socks but I was like late to the challenge and had picked out 3 socks and came up with a great ideal but the challenge was over. So our like elimination challenge was famous celebrities came in and we had to make them look like their like famous character. Like you know Johnny D. In pirates.

Well I got stuck with Kevin Heffernan aka Farva. Yeah I was like oh my what do I do. So I'm like we will turn you into Farva. Anyway for some reason I turned him into one of the guys from ZZ tops and his MoM called and was like devastated it was a huge ordeal. And then time was up so we had to go to the docks for a stage show on the water idk why.

So yeah that was my weird dreAm