GONE FISHING!

turnbullTeRRoR

Leaving tomorrow on a fishing trip. See ya foolio's on Saturday. May play some tonight but gotta locate all my gear and I"m sure I'll need to do some fixing. With all that has been happening in my little corner of the world I've not had much time for any recreational stuff other than gaming so I'm sure I've got a lot of finding and fixing to do . Time to re line the rigs and find some sea worthy clothes! ARRRRRG MATEY!

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR

I'm back ...... spots not running but we did catch about 20 spot, 5-6 mullet , some flounder ( no keepers) 1 flying fish, 1 grouper, a crab, a skate, and 5000 pin fish. 1 lionshead I think .. no sure was one ugly fish.

Also personally hooked something big and fast than ran 200yds worth of fishing line off my pole in about 30 seconds... boom (yes classic one that got away story)

• Like 1

Also personally hooked something big and fast than ran 200yds worth of fishing line off my pole in about 30 seconds... boom (yes classic one that got away story)

I've got my line caught in the prop too.

nice but we

I've got my line caught in the prop too.

nice but we where anchored and the motor was off :) Its the largest thing I've ever hooked I literally had no chance to land it......wasn't even a fight. I reeled and he just kept taking drag till it was gone.