Dynamic Point Counter/Overlay

MurderinClony

Many times in the game, I would love to know what my points are, but in order to check, I need to hit my bind or type out !buy. Wouldn't it be nice to have a dynamic counter, near your Health meter, or chat box or such? This isn't about location but just the idea of a dynamic point counter. T'would be really nice and convenient (pardon if my spelling is wrong).

Can't have anything like that in custom locations that aren't in the game's engine. If I were to have some kind of live counter, it would have to be in the game's text chat which is spammy enough as it is, in the menu window which is what the buy system uses, or the hint text which is also what the buy system uses.

It's funny because I never felt the need to have something like that available. Although I bind my "b" button to my buy menu so I can just press it to get an updated count on what my points are. Don't get me wrong, I wish I could add something like that, but it wouldn't be in any place convenient or not used by anything else already.