NHL 2013 Season/Fantasy Open Thread

Flitterkill

• 2 weeks later...
GC Board Member

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the scoring for our league works. Really strange looking one day and "Hey! I'm up 7 to 3!" and then a day later "Hey now... I'm down 2 to 6???"

Also Fleury's been alright and then I watch tonight and he's given up a number I'd rather not see him give up.

Not as bad as that Capitals thrashing of Philly though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This isn't me talking as a WIngs fan, but as your friend. MAF was a good pickup. Mike Smith? Cut 'em. But don't trust this 5th out of 6th place goalie...

At this point of the season, unless you're chasing wins and saves, it might be better off not having Smith on your roster than actually starting him. [source]

And if all else fails, proposition Tirtul for Corey Crawford.

GC Board Member

I think we read the same thing about Smith. Checked in on the league a day or two ago, did some internet readings checking and then my time went elsewhere before doing anything.

I swear though, every time I caught Fleury on TV he was getting lit up. And then I heard his record in goal tonight. lol (lowercase of course)

Oh man, I hate MAF. I think he has been one of the most overrated goalies in the league the past few years. His team has always carried him. I think MAF has literally no talent. I was glad when he finally got pulled in the playoffs last year.

I've hated him for years though, so I'm biased :P

Edited by Pronouncemyname