Feedback good bad don't care, want it all de_canyon2 so far

turnbullTeRRoR

Maps still young and the game last night ended pretty evenly. T's started out fairly strong 6-1 I think? That is pretty much the norm for most customs. I think the map ended 10-8 T side or something around there. T's flooded B-site early and often but some of their best wins in clutch fashion came at A-site. I really like the over / under set up @ B as far as the bomb site goes. A-site just doesn't feel like its layed out great to me but who knows.

Things I know I have to change- the ladder opening on cat walk for easier access.

Things I've pondered:

removing the "viewing area" snipe across from outside of B/CT spawn and T spawn/Mid entrance

removing one row of shipping containers in site A to give it a little more width

Should there be some form of cover in the middle overpass? If so should it favor CT or T more?

the upper plat outside of B should I give more cover to CT's in the form of some boxes @ the front wood bridge side? Maybe 2 boxes wide? a few feet to the left of the top of the stairs to give T's a chance to shoot @ Ct's before they get to cover?

Any thoughts/ opinions welcome ( does not need more chickens)

PS another absurd Idead I had was to make A site in the water on A side on a floating pontoon sustained plate form like the dam was being repaired, would have to be pretty creative in routing though

Edited by turnbullTeRRoR