Rust vs Days vs GC Membership

Keralis

So here's the deal...

I have 20 dollars on my steam account from trading stuff for winter offensive crates. I'm deciding whether or not to buy rust, buy dayz, or cash it in to a friend for a membership.

Any insight would be helpful

why you no like rust? You gotta open your menu (tab) look at your craft table to see what it takes to craft this or that.

FIrst item of business on start up though is to locate a pig. (NOTE avoid wolves and bears)

Use your rock to club the pig to death.

Harvest the pig by hitting him with your rock on the ground. Get raw chicken breast from pig(don't ask just do).

Harvest some wood from trees or log piles (logs better)

Once you have at least 5 - 20 wood and the raw chicken run find a place to hide and craft a camp fire.

Put the camp fire down on the ground and place your chicken in it.

if you obtained enough cloth from the pig you should craft a sleeping bag. If you die you will respawn at your sleeping bag. If you hit "at a camp"

Wait for the chicken to cook. While doing so if you're brave you can go get more wood or stuff from animals (stay away from wolves and bears still though)

Eventually you'll craft weapons and a building- then you survive. If it all goes good eventually you'll have fully auto weapons and a stock of provisions and C4 so you can raid others

why you no like rust? You gotta open your menu (tab) look at your craft table to see what it takes to craft this or that.

FIrst item of business on start up though is to locate a pig. (NOTE avoid wolves and bears)

Use your rock to club the pig to death.

Harvest the pig by hitting him with your rock on the ground. Get raw chicken breast from pig(don't ask just do).

Harvest some wood from trees or log piles (logs better)

Once you have at least 5 - 20 wood and the raw chicken run find a place to hide and craft a camp fire.

Put the camp fire down on the ground and place your chicken in it.

if you obtained enough cloth from the pig you should craft a sleeping bag. If you die you will respawn at your sleeping bag. If you hit "at a camp"

Wait for the chicken to cook. While doing so if you're brave you can go get more wood or stuff from animals (stay away from wolves and bears still though)

Eventually you'll craft weapons and a building- then you survive. If it all goes good eventually you'll have fully auto weapons and a stock of provisions and C4 so you can raid others

I'm running on Intel HD 4000...

And no, I don't have the money to build my own desktop, I could barely afford this $400 laptop.

Just gotta run with what you can. I would suggest keeping everything minimum. The main problem with the game for you is that nothing is really graphically optimized yet. Probably gonna have to wait for beta for all that to start happening.