Banned

J508

I was playing in your L4D2 server when I was banned for using bot commands. I didn't think this was an issue as no other players in the server had said anything about it except the admin. I had already read your server rules and it was not against any of them. I do think that this was unjustified but I will admit to it. I would also appreciate it if I knew how long the ban is so I can start playing on your server again. Thanks in advance.

I was playing in your L4D2 server when I was banned for using bot commands. I didn't think this was an issue as no other players in the server had said anything about it except the admin. I had already read your server rules and it was not against any of them. I do think that this was unjustified but I will admit to it. I would also appreciate it if I knew how long the ban is so I can start playing on your server again. Thanks in advance.

While you didn't hear it from anyone on our team, there were people asking to have whoever is bot spamming kicked/banned.

I asked you several times to stop, also Maestro (a fellow admin) asked you to stop, I also warned you, and I gave you several chances to stop. You even asked why it matters and I explained "On a 10v10 server it gets very annoying very quickly", and you responded with "No it doesn't". It's not up for debate, you were non-stop spamming the bots. It's a day ban, but we do shorten them when people apologize for their actions.

• Like 1