Initial Travel to the WIS site

Fatty

Bit of a problem with the minecart track in the nether: it keeps spawning pigmen in the tunnel and they get caught up in the carts and killing everyone. I did my best to clear them out but they were all over the place, so maybe need an idea how to prevent this.

Bit of a problem with the minecart track in the nether: it keeps spawning pigmen in the tunnel and they get caught up in the carts and killing everyone. I did my best to clear them out but they were all over the place, so maybe need an idea how to prevent this.

Yeah, there is: Jehoshaphat and Biggs built their nether railways with glass blocks above rails. So when one rides a minecart his/her head technically in the glass. This way there is no room for mobs to spawn, yet you can use rails.

Those railways were built in the Old world and have not been moved to the New one.

(edited)

The only problem there is if you don't have a cart you can't run the path, I will look into a method Mayes half slabs to prevent the spawns but also make it walkable.
PS pigment should only attack if attacked first so just running the track while slow will get you there

Also I wanted to put in the track in case a pluging allowing ports gets broken, I can also try setting up a warp.... Will do when I get home

Edited by Tirtul

rail line mostly fixed, there are a few spots that I could not fully cover so there is a small chance a pig-man could spawn, after a few trips back and forth I didn't get one to spawn so seems low. I also made a path to run along the glass at the top so you can make it without issue its just a lot slower. Finally I setup a warp point at there base so all that they would need to do to get to there base camp is to type in chat "/warp wis"

(minus the quotes) and make sure its all lowercase.