STEAM_1:0:39542709

Server:

Left 4 dead 10v10

Date of Ban:

March 27 2014

Duration:

Forever

Reason:

No reason was given. The sourcebans page does not specify.

Name of admin who banned you:

MaestroPG

Have You been banned previously?

Yes. 2 times for rushing. 2 for attempting to knock dumpters infront of the saferoom doors.

Conditions of ban:

I may or may not have been warned. I wrote multiple times in chat "FYI, my volume is broken, so if you want me to hear something, please type it out". I'm not sure if it was directed at me or not, but people kept on using thier mics. I'm not sure if they were talking about me though.

The map was the second stage of hard rain. Since I have already been banned for rushing, i did not want to move ahead. So I decided to follow the last person of the group. When our team was pushing through the first building, I typed in chat "I need to change my weapon", and then headed to the saferoom to switch to a shotgun. I was then killed, and banned shortly after.

After being killed, I said "You guys should've helped...seriously, why did i die?". It was then that i automatically left.

The potential reasons for me being banned are either:

• Not listening to people (my volume isn't working, as i have said earlier)

• Returning to the saferoom (This is understandable, but i told my team I was going to, and no one told me not to)

• Wining about dieing (Understandable, but wasn't profanic or offensive)

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I will leave this space blank until i figure out what i was banned for. Only then will it be possible for me to determine my own actions.

-Regards...Duncan123

Edited by Duncan123

I sent him a message so I am sure he will respond soon. As far as rushing is concerned, your best bet is to try to stay in the middle of the group, especially since you have been banned multiple times for it. I don't know what exactly you did, but going all the way in the back, then complaining when your team doesn't help you, and not having any sound on...again, if you have been banned in the past, these are things you probably should try not to do.

GC Server Admin

Thanks for coming here. I apologise for not putting a reason, once in a while one slips through.

However, as you have been previously banned on other occasions, you may want to check out our rules as you are here. Henceforth, you are now unbanned.

Thank everyone.

I apologize for the massive amount of sins i have commited.

I will:

• Read the rules

• Fix my volume problem

• Stay in the middle

Again, thank you for your genorosity, have a nice evening everyone.