Banned for Rushing(?)

Hmm, let's see... my name is Dead Ringer Spy and I got banned for rushing and I think you need my Steam I.D so here it is: STEAM_0:1:75239075.

I was banned from the server gcftw.com group server when playing L4D2. I had just gotten L4D2 a little while ago and got addicted. When I was at the home screen I saw "GROUP SERVERS" so I clicked on it and joined a server. I quickly learned that I liked playing with large amounts of people so I played there regularly. I have been playing group server for like a single week and then playing I was in the match that got me banned for rushing I believe. I was playing as a L4D2 survivor not the originals and our group had gotten maybe a little less than half the way when it happened. My team simply did not know where to go, well actually a few did and I stuck with them the rest of my team did not know where to go for like a solid FIVE MINUTES and going BACK WHERE THEY STARTED I tried standing where we should go and jumping up and down when my patience grew thinner. so I thought " Maybe I shall just be fine with my mini-group." and then I was banned and I guess it was because I was rushing. I apologize for being selfish and leaving my group behind and seceding to the minis and I wish to come back to the light. I think I am a responsible person and will not leave my group. I have come to realize that the gcftw.com servers are better than the other group servers (at least for me) because I like the people, it is not laggy like the other servers, and it has the illusion that it just seems better. I hope that all of you come to forgive me and let me be unbanned.

Hi

Looks like you were banned for rushing, as you said. It was your second ban in a few days. First ban was for a full day. Second ban is for a week. I will see if the admin that banned you can come read this and respond. Rushing is probably the biggest reason for bans on our servers. It can really ruin the game for everyone. If he unbans you, or when the ban is done, please try to remember to stay with the group.

GC Coalition Member
(edited)

I was the admin who banned you . Second time in 4ish days

I will lift the ban this time but If you decide to do it again it will be a full week

As Peanut said rushing kills the team.

thanks for stopping by

Good Gaming to You

Unbanned as of 7 Ish sat night

Edited by Mercman