Banned from CSGO Server

Flann

Hi, I would just like to start by saying my name is Nicholas "fLaNN" Flannery. I am a long time player of the gcftw Counter-Strike servers, this includes the Counter-Strike: Source one along with the CS:GO one. I'm not what you would call a regular. I only came & played in there maybe one day a week at best as a calm server with great hit registration, but after literal years of playing in the server spanning two entirely different games I have just seen in what my mind is one of the highest forms of abuse & a very very slippery slope to becoming an even larger admin abuser.

The incident I'm referring to has happened at roughly 3:30PM CST on your CS:GO server. Word for word of what happened, no bull*** lies trying to make me look like an innocent party. Somebody in the server, no clue who, have never seen him before today. Just a random guy enjoying the server like everyone else. Dies and states, "WT F was that". In which an admin replayed "Do not swear.". Which I find understandable.. if he actually swore. I proceed to "If somebody is old enough to know what WT F stands for don't you think it doesn't matter?". I mean this is a rated M(18+) & hell the F could of stood for fudge for all the admin knows, but that's not the point. The point is a round later I find myself banned from a server I have spent literal years on, no word said, nothing.

Know I don't care about being banned, that isn't even the issue. The issue is that I feel this is blatant admin abuse to ban somebody for literally stating their opinion about what the POSSIBILITY of the letter F could stand for with no warning at all. I feel like that is one step away from spawning him or herself guns and no-clipping everywhere ruining everybody's good time. That being said, like I said I don't care about being banned, even if I was unbanned at this point I don't think I would go back to playing in the server since I didn't visit it more than max two days a week. All I care about is that this sort of thing is looked into and honestly if it isn't & it's acceptable to ban people based on stating an opinion then I'm glad I was banned as I wouldn't want to come back anyway.

Also in fairness to not waste anyones time I won't come back & read replies if there are any. I literally made this account to call out this abuse that I wouldn't want to see put on anyone else.

On that note I hope you have a nice day & since you made it this far here's a picture of a cute kitty for your troubles. http://i.imgur.com/iVcczLn.gif

I am confused why you would bother posting if you are not going to follow up. Based on that and your post not sure where you are going with this. Our rules are not for debate. I believe everyone knows wth means. I warned the person that typed it and you seemed to want to debate it. There were many warnings earlier to others. If you wanted to post up an apologize then fine. But that does not seem to be the case. So I am not sure where you are going with the admin abuse as again I get tired of warning and warning and warning. Therefore action and the person always has the opportunity to come to the forums and explain themselves.