unban, plz

epicsilence

I regular the GC CG:GO server pretty regularly for some time now... Almost daily. Today, I played for maybe 15 minutes before walkingCat simply decides to ban me. It was pretty much the only time I've ever seen him or her on the server. No words were exchanged. I don't troll... I just play. I wasn't even given a reason for being banned.

I do enjoy the server and its peoples, so it would be a shame to continue to be banned from it. But even if that remains the case, I would simply like to bring it to this community's leaders attention that I feel that it was completely unwarranted and somewhat offensive. That is all. :/

I regular the GC CG:GO server pretty regularly for some time now... Almost daily. Today, I played for maybe 15 minutes before walkingCat simply decides to ban me. It was pretty much the only time I've ever seen him or her on the server. No words were exchanged. I don't troll... I just play. I wasn't even given a reason for being banned.

Â

I do enjoy the server and its peoples, so it would be a shame to continue to be banned from it. But even if that remains the case, I would simply like to bring it to this community's leaders attention that I feel that it was completely unwarranted and somewhat offensive. That is all. :/

I remember you now. You were banned for swearing, team kill and purposely flashing teammates. Ban will remain.

I regular the GC CG:GO server pretty regularly for some time now... Almost daily. Today, I played for maybe 15 minutes before walkingCat simply decides to ban me. It was pretty much the only time I've ever seen him or her on the server. No words were exchanged. I don't troll... I just play. I wasn't even given a reason for being banned.

Â

I remember you now. You were banned for swearing, team kill and purposely flashing teammates. Ban will remain.

Did you perm ban him or temporary? Maybe you should change it to a 1-2 day ban unless he's a huge repeat offender...

Next time something like that happens, perm ban.

Just helping out...his steam ID is

Â

STEAM_1:1:15121038

How did you find it?

A lot of people who post on the "unban me" threads create new profiles on our GC site, but they also attach their Steam IDs or Webpage links to their new profiles. Comes in handy.

ÃÂ

I regular the GC CG:GO server pretty regularly for some time now... Almost daily. Today, I played for maybe 15 minutes before walkingCat simply decides to ban me. It was pretty much the only time I've ever seen him or her on the server. No words were exchanged. I don't troll... I just play.ÃÃÂ I wasn't even given a reason for being banned.

ÃÃÂ

ÃÂ

ÃÂ

Did you perm ban him or temporary? Maybe you should change it to a 1-2 day ban unless he's a huge repeat offender...ÃÂ

ÃÂ

Next time something like that happens, perm ban.

6 days. I permaban complete d-bags and cheaters. Or I mistype something. lol Edited by walkingCat

Â

Check the server log. I admit I let out a single swear word... But I did not team kill nor purposely flash anyone. I don't play that way.

Â

Check the server log. I admit I let out a single swear word... But I did not team kill nor purposely flash anyone. I don't play that way.

you've been banned for 1 day, it's already expired.