Banned from L4D2 server

sporgius

A couple of minutes ago, I was playing L4D2 on your server and was banned. I was following a guy (I think his name was Tito) Then I got downed by a smoker. I saw in the chat something that said ban tito 1440 seconds, or something along those lines. Sorry about that, I thought the group was following behind us. I would like to know when the ban expires, if at all.

(edited)

Hi. I was banned from server #1 which I am on regularly for no reason and no warning. My steam userame is Chibe and I was just using my mic to instruct the team about what needed to be done to win the round and match. I am a team player and I don't usually jump in because there are usually callers in the group, but I guess I got unlucky. Can you please check it out?

Edited by MoonMaster

Hi. I was banned from server #1 which I am on regularly for no reason and no warning. My steam userame is Chibe and I was just using my mic to instruct the team about what needed to be done to win the round and match. I am a team player and I don't usually jump in because there are usually callers in the group, but I guess I got unlucky. Can you please check it out?

You were banned for "Inciting others to rush and abandon players". I'm not sure which admin did it, but in the future please create a new topic.