Banned for no reason

Hey, I was playing on the L4D2 !buy 10v10 server when I was kicked and banned for no reason. I was on infected while half the survivors were rushing, and all I was trying to do was get the people they left behind. I don't recall being given any warnings or anything either, I was just instantly banned for helping the rest of my team kill the survivors they left behind.

I was on the server not long after this, people were saying you were rushing beforehand. I dont see you on the ban list so I can only assume you were votekicked, which results in a five minute ban.

Try to not get too far ahead of the group, and try to help your teammates.

My steam ID is Floppy Wafflez. I was there at the time the survivors were rushing, but I was on infected at the time I got kicked and banned. I was a charger, and was helping my teammates kill the survivors that the rushers left behind. I was there at the time the people were rushing, but I wasn't a part of it nor was I even a survivor. I get what you're saying, I know that rushing on the server is not allowed because I have about 59 hours played this month and help my teammates as much as I can when I'm on the survivors. I'm not banned anymore but I'm just wondering why I was kicked and banned even though I wasn't a survivor.

To reiterate: You arent on the ban history which means you were votekicked, meaning the other people on your team voted you off. I wasnt there for the previous round but people were saying you were rushing then, so i guess it was a delayed reaction. A five minute ban on a votekick is coded into the game itself, not the server.

My steam ID is Floppy Wafflez.

Also, that's your steam name, not ID. You can find your steamid by going here and pasting your profile link in the search box http://steamidfinder.com/

Or, by typing "status" while connected to a server and finding the STEAM_0:xxxxxx in line with your name.