May I Get Unbanned?

XXXMasonXXX

Note that the following was not intentional at all, I just want to make this clear.

I was in the server waiting for the round to start on No Mercy and I was on the ledge and I had accidently fallen off which killed me instantly and out of embarrassment I left the server. I didn't know what to do. Then later I found out that I got perm. banned.

Like I said before this was not intentional at all. I have donated a few times to the server for perks and what not and have been a member for a long time. I totally understand a temporary ban, but not a permanent one.

So I am asking may I just get it lifted to a temporary ban, I really enjoy playing on the server and it was non intentional.

GC Server Admin
(edited)

Thanks for coming here.

I was clearly watching you.   It certainly WAS  NOT  an accident - you deliberately jumped, then you immediately leave the game.   This is not acceptable behaviour we expect from members.

However, as you have come here, I will change your ban to 1 week.

OK, after talking to a Board Member and thinking about it, have decided to change it to 3 days. 

As a member, you are held in higher regard, we do not wish to see an occurrence like this happening again.

Edited by MPG1770
  • Like 1

So you know, the only way you can die, without committing suicide, on the ledge is if you get scatter-charged or "edge charged." You have to hold jump to fall to your death otherwise you instantly hang.

Which means you obviously were aware of what you were doing as you fell from the sky.

For shame.