Creative world

Tirtul

(edited)

The creative world seems to have a memory leak and it is putting a huge drain on the server, I have put it up for a few days just to see if the updates would have helped and they have not. I will be trying one more trick to see if I can keep a separate creative world vs the normal survival world, I will just remove a few select things from the current creative world, Cat's Maze, Inubby's town, Radio's temple. and I will be moving them into a freshly generated creative world. if for some reason that also does not work after a week or so of testing then I will just have to make a location in the world that is creative only and separate the two sides so that there isn't any item mixing for those that want the survival experience. I will try to keep updates in this thread regarding the creative issue.

There will also be backups of all the creative world content just in case I miss moving something that someone wanted moved.

Edited by Tirtul