Left 4 Dead 2 Gameplay video

ADogX

ehhh idk if i should post it here, but Pump said to so meh. I uploaded a gameplay video from my test gameplay using fraps on my laptop. unfortunately it had a lot of lagging due to it being a crappy Dell laptop, but the performance was better than i thought. I plan on recording more gameplay, but gameplay from the server. i plan on adding a commentary to this if anyone would be interested. here's the link and tell me what you think! (no rhyme intended)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_fTI_3wlkc&list=UU2XPaQx3ZACd2ybUDdzH-Vw

• Like 1

Okay so I actually watched it beginning to end. Yes commentary would make it more entertaining. As far as the lag I doubt there's a whole lot that can be done since it's on a laptop besides lowering graphics settings, lowering recording settings and removing some mods. However maybe fiddling around with those options you might find some that'll work. But you can always try to edit around the really laggy parts. Keep it up, I'll watch more if you do more of them.

I actually have it on lowest settings. but again, laptops still aren't the best for gaming. As for removing mods, i'll probably turn off some that i wont be using when im doing these kind of gameplays. like the team health counter and such. or i may just keep 1 mod on at a time, like a character model. as for editing, i dont have the money to buy good programs. i've pirated Sony Vegas, but i cant figure it out at all so there was no point in me having it. the best i can do is Windows Movie Maker. but thanks for the feedback. I'll try getting a commentary version up in the next 2 days or so

• Like 1