CS GO Unban request

kaze

Why are u banned reason ?I used ESP hack in rank game

Why should we unban u ? I just bought cs go like 2 weeks and i like playing it 

Banned reason 2: I was thinking out of my mind and trying to up my rank used some ESP hack in rank games. I used this hack because i saw my friend rank 

was damn cool i wanted to reach their rank i'm like Silver Elite and they are like Master guardian 2 and above. 

I sincerely apologize to valve that what i have did. I really wish do a second chance (PLEASE) i really wan to play with my friends too!

Steam ID: Kkenneth4

moved this here  and deleted your other thread.

.... Your rank has nothing to do with our server.  We are a public server with stringent rules.   Hacking is not tolerated and it can be hidden by those skilled in hiding it.   How can we be sure you would not hack again and try to be more careful and what good is your rank  if it's not earned?     Ranks blah  valve should make them invisible.   

Also find it very concerning that you resort to hacking after only owning the game for 2 weeks?   You've not even tried to learn the skills needed to be better at this game.  Shameful really.

• Like 1

Okay, Sorry for that bro i'll take it as a punishment :) u can keep me banned if u don't trust me it's your choice. and i really do love this game.